Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Have a Wonderful Christmas!

Thank you all for making this company a reality.

Two years ago, this was merely a thought as I watched the real estate industry fall apart with the economic downturn. Yet, the rental market surged as many home owners abandoned their properties for rentals of all sort - something more affordable, especially with the rise in lay-offs.

Back then, I was working for a property management company; who relished in the surplus of overqualified tenants. Yet, I wondered if those home owners would have wanted to hold on to their homes - perhaps rent it - but feared the hassle of managing a property. That's when the thought occurred to me that I could join the industry, but focus on providing assistance to property owners who, despite the economical conditions, preferred to hold on to their property by outsourcing the hassle of finding suitable tenants.
I’m grateful for the support and I look forward to working with many of you this upcoming year!

Until then, enjoy your Christmas and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment